11315 Corporate Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32817
GTRI Orlando was established in this area due to Orlando being a hub for modeling, simulation, and training. Orlando also offers GTRI business opportunities related to test and evaluation, homeland security, and to support Joint operations at U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM), U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM), and U.S. Southern Command (SOUTHCOM).
The City of Orlando is also home to The National Center for Simulation (https://www.simulationinformation.com/), a partnership of over 150 government, industry, and academia members to advance modeling and simulation for national uses. The National Center for Simulation is also part of Team Orlando with a goal of improving human performance through simulation. Team Orlando has a multi-Service, Joint, and Federal Government focus with local members from all the military services, Joint Staff J7, the Joint Advanced Distributed Learning Co-Laboratory, United States Coast Guard Liaison Office, and the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center.
This location focuses on investment analyses for training systems, design of experiments courses, test and evaluation workforce development, virtual electronic combat training system, embedded training, training effectiveness, and cyber systems and education.
GTRI Orlando manages business development activities related to these markets and is also the headquarters for Georgia Tech's Test and Evaluation Research and Education Center or TEREC (http://www.terec.gatech.edu/ ). TEREC manages a test and evaluation certificate program and sponsors courses taught worldwide to further the understanding and advancement of Test and Evaluation.
Current GTRI Orlando programs include:
- Air Force Agency for Modeling and Simulation (AFAMS) in Orlando
- United States Army Program Executive Officer for Simulation, Training, and Instrumentation (PEO STRI) in Orlando and Huntsville, Alabama
- Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division (NAWC TSD) in Orlando
- United States Marine Corps Program Manager for Training Systems (PM TRASYS) in Orlando
- United States Army Research Laboratory (ARL) Research, Development, and Engineering Command (RDECOM) Simulation and Training Technology Center (STTC) in Orlando
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) in Orlando
GTRI Orlando has a fully-equipped classroom for 22 students, and several courses on Design of Experiments, Cyber, Electronic Warfare, and Systems Modeling have been taught in our office.
For a full list of visitor procedures, please see our Research Security page.
For a list of available courses, please visit Georgia Tech Professional Education.
To see a list of our Contract Vehicles, please visit our Contract Vehicles page.