705 Memorial Drive
St. Joseph, MO 64503
GTRI St. Joseph was established to support existing and potential customers in the Missouri area, and provides onsite technical capability and engineering, as well as deep reach-back to GTRI’s Atlanta-based laboratories. With a main focus of providing support for the Mobility Air Forces at the Advanced Airlift Tactics Training Center (AATTC), this office offers training, support and subject matter expertise in the following areas:
- Courseware support for AATTC Catalog of Courses
- Instruct 7 formal training courses and over 600 students per year
- Focused on Electronic Warfare, Defensive Systems, Datalink, and Instructor Development
GTRI St. Joseph also provides analysis and systems engineering for U.S. Air Force, Air Mobility Command, Air Mobility Tactics Analysis Team, including:
- In-depth analysis of existing and emerging threats
- Analysis of proposed or modified tactics
- SME support for integration, installation and test for Mobility aircraft
- Reach back focal point for EW modeling and simulation
Please coordinate visit requests and any special requirements for your visit with the AATTC GSSO at 816-236-3725.
For a full list of visitor procedures, please see our Research Security page.
For a list of available courses, please visit Georgia Tech Professional Education.
To see a list of our Contract Vehicles, please visit our Contract Vehicles page.