4401 E Baseline Rd
GTRI Phoenix was established to support existing and potential customers in the Phoenix area, and provides range integration and support for the Department of Defense (DoD). With more than 66 years of team LVC experience, GTRI Phoenix supports software, systems, networks, and hardware. Develops of custom interfaces to a common architecture; develops common operating picture for the common architecture; has expertise in visualization and user interface (UI) software design and development, electrical and mechanical engineering, and rapid development and deployment of software and systems. GTRI Phoenix interacts with customers, operators, and maintainers, and is able to understand customer’s vision and do everything we can to make it a reality.
LVC Training Ranges
- Joint Pacific Alaska Range Complex (JPARC) The JPARC consists of all the land, air, sea, space and cyberspace used for military training in Alaska, providing unmatched opportunities for present and future Service, joint, interagency and multinational training.
- Fallon Range Training Complex (FRTC) The Fallon Range Training Complex is a United States Navy military area with four separate training ranges [plus] an integrated air defense system consisting of thirty-seven real or simulated radars throughout the Dixie Valley area" of Nevada
- Multinational Aircrew Electronic Warfare Tactics Facility (MAEWTF) The Multinational Aircrew Electronic Warfare Tactics Facility Polygone - POLYGON is an Electronic Warfare Tactics Range located on the border between Germany and France
- Misawa Air Base, Japan - Draughon Range
- Kadena Air Base, Japan
- Kunsan Air Base, South Korea
- LVC Software Architectures
Test and Training Enabling Architecture (TENA)
- Middleware supplies discovery and transportation
- Object model definitions describe interfaces
- Auto code generation for object model (C++, C#, Java)
- Easily build custom object models
- Proven in Test and Training with LVC
- Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS)
- Defined ICD for packet definition (IEEE standard)
- High Level Architecture (HLA)
- Model definition of interfaces
- Mobile LVC Training
GTRI Phoenix designed and build the new JDEWR III training system - the Joint Deployable Electronic Warfare Range (JDEWR) was developed to bring PACAF’s training capabilities to a wider audience. JDEWR, a mobile Electronic Warfare oriented autonomous platform, is a system of systems that provide tactical-level training to participants in live training events around the world. Frequently, these events have limited or no range instrumentation or on-site training capabilities. JDEWR has been used to support multinational and joint exercises at weapon ranges in Thailand, Australia, and Canada, and unit-level training in South Korea.
For vistors requesting access, please contact:
Research Security Help Desk
For a full list of visitor procedures, please see our Research Security page.
For a list of available courses, please visit Georgia Tech Professional Education.
To see a list of our Contract Vehicles, please visit our Contract Vehicles page.