Apply by February 11 for your chance to pioneer the future innovation and problem solving during the spring cohort of STING.
The STING program is looking for driven individuals who:
- Desire to excel in customer interactions
- Take ownership of team objectives
- Value team over individual
In the program, you will:
- Join a cohort of other full-time researchers with diverse backgrounds and skillsets.
- Work together with targeted sponsors.
- Innovate solutions to an urgent problem.
- Receive training in Lean methodology, problem-solving, and working with sponsors.
- Participate in a high-intensity STING Pitch Event, where a Shark-Tank style panel of sponsors selects a winner.
The pilot program for STING will launch this spring with a kickoff training on February 28, 2022, and will conclude with a Pitch Event on May 6, 2022.
GTRI employees with the current title of RE/RS/RA I/II